We have vacancies for positions throughout our Depots in Leigh (Greater Manchester), Erdington (Midlands) and Durham (North East). Please download the application form, print out, complete and send via post to our Head Office in Leigh. Please note we are unable to respond to all applications received and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Click here to download an application form
All roles require a current driving licence with no more than 6 points. All HGV drivers must hold at least one year’s experience and be over the age of 25.
Rates are dependant upon experience and qualifications.
All roles offer excellent earning potential and you must be willing to work away and work overtime as part of the working week. In addition we operate an on call rota. We require good time keeping, flexibility and enthusiasm. Clearway Drainage Systems Ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.
- We require 360 Degree Skilled Excavator Drivers above and below 10 tonnes with deep dig and shoring experience. You must possess a valid CPCS card.
- Experienced CCTV Engineers to lead busy teams carrying out structural surveys to national industry standards. Knowledge of mainline CCTV surveys essential and preference given to those with OS20X19 and confined space certification.
- We require Trainee CCTV Engineers and internal guidance will be supplied in order to produce high quality drainage reports and the ability to recommend appropriate repairs.
- General Drainage Operatives both experienced and inexperienced are required to work on various drainage contracts receiving training as necessary.
- Experienced ground workers required to work on various drainage contracts. Duties involve all aspects of drainage, pipe laying, high pressure water jetting and other associated works.
- We are seeking both experienced and inexperienced HGV driver/operators. You must possess a HGV 2 licence or equivalent and will work on various drainage contracts with an experienced operator. Receiving high pressure water jetting and confined space training as required.