Clearway CCTV survey units carry the most up to date equipment ensuring our Clients receive the highest possible quality of survey footage.
We are able to supply computer generated reports available in different formats to WRc standards, full manhole condition surveys and all survey footage and defect photography is available in any digital format for viewing and storage ease. In addition to this we are also able to supply GPS mapping of sewer systems, including cover and invert levels which can be plotted in AutoCAD format.
All surveys are subject to quality control and are validated against standard guidelines set by regulatory bodies such as the Water Training Industry.
- Pan and tilt cameras for inspection of laterals and detailed internal inspections of buried manholes
- Remote controlled mainline CCTV crawler units for sewer mains working at diameters from 150 up to 1750 mm
- Flexi probe CCTV units for inspection of pipe diameters of 100 mm or less
- Electronic tracing equipment
- Dye testing
- Manhole condition surveys
- High resolution digital video cameras with advanced lighting features
- GPS mapping of sewer systems